- Understand types of loans, their features and associated costs.
- Learn how to manage your spending better.
- Working adults
- Anyone interested in loans and personal finance
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets
- Details of your own personal loans
Everyone borrows money at one time or another. Usually, it's when savings alone are not enough to pay for big ticket items like a home or a car.
Borrowing money may sometimes be necessary, but too much debt can quickly get us into trouble. So before you borrow, learn everything you can about loans and credit.
- Types of loans and their purposes
- What to look out for in a loan
- How much you can afford to borrow
- Alternatives to borrowing
By the end of this starter pack, you'll know:
- Features and costs of different types of loans
- How to calculate the actual interest you will pay for a loan
- Credit reports and how to maintain your creditworthiness