- Understand and set SMART financial goals
- Prepare a budget
- Save first before spending
- Save effectively and stretch your dollar
Anyone who handles money.
A money-sensible mindset.
Money can get you the things you need, but only if you manage it well. Learn to take control of your money before it controls you.
This starter pack will help you get a handle on managing your money and planning for your future financial well-being.
By the end of this guide, you’ll understand:
- How to set financial goals and save to meet these goals
- Compounding interest, how it can work in your favour or against you
- Importance of tracking and managing your spending
- Why you need to save first before spending
- What makes a good spending plan and the concept of budgeting
- Ways to stretch your dollar and cut your spending
- Debt and how to avoid and reduce it