- Calculate the costs of buying a home in Singapore.
- Assess your current resources to know how much you can afford.
- Decide on a home that you can afford.
- Anyone who wants to buy a home
- Take note of your total savings in cash and CPF
- Have an estimate of your monthly expenses
For most of us, buying a home is our single largest purchase and may need long-term financing to achieve.
This starter pack aims to help you learn the basics before buying, and helps you answer questions like:
- How much is the downpayment? Can I use my CPF?
- What can I afford? Which loan should I take?
- What are the costs and fees involved in buying a home?
- How do I manage my housing loan repayments?
- Are there grants and schemes which I can qualify for?
At the end of this guide, you will be able to have a better idea of what it takes to own a property.